Thursday, May 13, 2010

schedule

i have SO much to do! this is the plan...

THURSDAY
  • work
FRIDAY
  • work
  • volleyball practice
  • brittanys
  • tanning
SATURDAY
  • working on brittanys house
  • getting a gift for brittanys party
  • brittanys bachelorette party
  • tanning
SUNDAY
  • working on brittanys house
  • dropping off my car at jonis for chase to clean it for me
  • tanning
MONDAY
  • work
  • tanning
  • dying my hair
TUESDAY
  • work
  • tanning
  • cleaning room for kyla to stay in
  • getting a gift for the wedding
WEDNESDAY
  • work
  • tanning
  • getting my nails done
THURSDAY
  • putting together the flowers
  • helping with other last minute wedding things if needed
FRIDAY
  • getting my toes done with the girls
  • helping with whatever brittany needs
  • wedding rehearsal
  • rehearsal dinner
SATURDAY
  • helping brittany with whatever she needs
  • getting my hair done with the girls
  • THE WEDDING!...probably crying a lot :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment