Sunday, May 9, 2010

AHHH so much to do so little time!

i have way too much stuff to remember right now...my brain is going to explode!
TO DO:
  • set up internship
  • get proff of employment for my loan
  • send in information for my loan
  • sign up for british lit class online
  • pay for summer classes
  • pay for internship credit
  • pick out dress for brits bachlorette party
  • finish unpacking
  • get a jacket to go with my dress for the rehearsal
  • fill out internship contract with supervisor
  • send off internship contract back to radford
  • get nails done
  • dye hair
  • get active ankles before volleyball practice on friday
AH! just looking at it all freaks me out! and i got the new acne medicine so i will start taking it tonight...PLEASE WORK! not only did i pay 70 bucks for it but i dont want to be the only one in the wedding who looks like a pimply mess....how embarrassing! just stressed out to the max....

No comments:

Post a Comment