Saturday, April 10, 2010

i FINALLY got a blog!

Well i finally decided to get a blog so i can show everyone my daily thoughts! Today I've pretty much laid around doing nothing so i will be slammed with work for tomorrow. Anna (my roommate) and i have been talking about my cousin, Brittany's, wedding. We both are really excited to go! We are also redoing our living room and kitchen at school. At the moment it is red and black and we think its time for a change so we've decided to go with dark eggplant purple, really light citrusy green, tan and black and maybe every a couple splashes of yellow! I plan on sewing most of the pillows, drapes, and maybe even the place mats. I think it will be a nice fresh start for us because the past couple of years have been a mess with certain roommates so we are hoping this will be a clean slate as we welcome jennifer to our apt!

No comments:

Post a Comment